- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 red onion, halved and then sliced
- 1 portobello mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 courgette, cut into quarters and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 slices of Quorn Ham Free Slices
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- dried chilli flakes
- sesame seeds
- handful of fresh mangetout beans
- 3 portions of any noodles
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped on an angle
Cut all the vegetables and set aside.
Boil the noodles according to pack instructions, then drain and toss with 1 tsp oil.
Heat the remaining oil in a wok and the onion, carrot, portobello mushroom and courgette. Stir-fry for a few mins. Add in the mangetout beans and cashews.
Add the soy sauce, maple syrup and vegetable stock, bubble for 30 secs, then add the noodles and sesame seeds. Mix well, heat through and sprinkle with spring onion and chilli flakes to serve.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Sodium: 657mg | Sugar: 8g